:) Thank you It works!
Display no of views for articles: In themes\classic\article.php

Replace this code:

Code: [Select]
{$gcd.date|timeAgo} {$lang.116} 

With this code:

Code: [Select]
{$gcd.date|timeAgo} {$lang.116}<br />Hits: {$gcd.hits}

Hello, sorry for delay in response. Ill check this...
Hi,

I need to bring two issues to your notice so that you can help me out with the solution.
1. Newsletter option in the admin area is not working - there is anyway we can sort this out.
2. is there any chance we can display no of views for articles on article page.

Thanks for the help.
MaPA Answers / Re: User Account Login
« Last post by alexa on July 09, 2018, 09:15:03 PM »
Hello,

Could you please check your error log and see if there are error messages?
MaPA Answers / User Account Login
« Last post by amiller on July 09, 2018, 08:10:23 PM »
Hello,

Just recently installed this scripts and have been trying to figure out all the features. I'm trying to create a demo user account. I don't think I have the settings right because I never receive the verification email and have just been going into the admin and approving that way. After I approve the demo account, when I go to Account Login and enter the information, it just goes to a blank screen at signin.php.

I've tried on my localhost and two different hosting accounts. What am I doing wrong here? I'd appreciate the help.
Ok,  :) Yes in week or two..
Hi, Yeah I got it figured. You can do it from control panel option. Yeah great. Is there any updates for this script any soon.
No, Even after enabling that option logged in user cannot edit the article, or is there anything i am doing wrong. Articles are editable only in admin area. Can you guide me how its done for users.
Hello,

There is a option to allow users to edit posts:

Admin Panel -> Editing / Deleting Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10