Author Topic: www.citypops.net example homepage  (Read 79 times)

Offline tkd1979

www.citypops.net example homepage
« on: January 08, 2014, 01:08:04 PM »
I see that there is a template customization that includes all of the categories listed on the frontpage. Is that something that is available with the default template or do i have to make my own changes to achieve this?

Offline alexa

• Administrator
Re: www.citypops.net example homepage
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 01:25:01 PM »
No need to change themes for that.

Offline Quibblestix

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 01:56:40 PM »
How do I add a page link to the top menu?  I see the site has a video link and that page has the videos with ratings, etc.  I would really like to know how to make my site similar to the citypop.  I like the layout very much.  Thank you for any help.

Update....  I found the install video file and ran it and that is working fine.  It's a bit confusing for one like me who isn't real versed in php and having to manually look for these things.  The next update would be really nice if you could have a way to list any plugins in the admin panel and be able to click and install from there.  I only found the install video file just by chance when I was looking in the main folder.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 04:14:01 PM by Quibblestix »

Offline alexa

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 04:45:42 PM »
The next update would be really nice if you could have a way to list any plugins in the admin panel and be able to click and install from there.  I only found the install video file just by chance when I was looking in the main folder.

If you have any suggestions for plugins or resources to include please let us know.